Custody modification in which county

Our original custody settlement occurred in Duplin County. Now, we have both moved. I live in Onslow County, and Dad lives in Wayne County. Where do I have to go to ask for a modification? I am not even sure what county in which to look for an attorney.

According to N.C.G.S § 50-13.5(f). Venue is proper in the county where the child resides or is present or in a county where either parent resides. You can make a motion to change venue to either Onslow or Wayne County.