Custody, property settlent, QDRO

My husband and I separated a week ago and we agree on custody and the property settlement. I need to.file an action to get the custody consent order signed by a judge and I need a QDRO form signed. Can that be done now? If so, what do I need to file? Also, can we do this before the divorce is finalized in a year?

You have to institute an action by filing a complaint and then submit the consent orders. How this is done varies by county. Yes, you can file this now, before the divorce is filed/granted.