If the boyfriend is the child’s father he has just as much right to keep the child as your friend. She can go and get her child, but the father can take her back until they have some sort of custody agreement. She needs to get a lawyer now and get her child back.

I have a freind that her boyfreind and his grand parents will not give her back her child…She was going thru some tough times and decided that she will leave the daughter with them for a little while butr now they won’t return the child, or allow her to take, or see the child without them…If she have not sign custody or gudianship to them as the mother can she just go and pick child up, or sure she hire a attorney?