Here’s the very abbreviated version…

I had an affair with a married man that resides in NC. I reside outside the state.
(We mostly communicated via texting, but did see each other in NC and outside the state.)
His spouse discovered it. He admitted the affair, and they stayed
together. He chose to keep texting and speaking to me, and I him, but we haven’t
physically been with each other in over a year. We just recently stopped communications
altogether. I know that there is a three year limitation
statute. My question pertains to my moving over seas (Europe). If they go ahead with the
divorce they were speaking of, is she still able to bring a suit against me if I live outside
the country?

If North Carolina has personal jurisdiction over you for an alienation of affections claim or a claim for criminal conversation, she can still bring suit against you if you live in Europe.