Divorce help

you need to live seperate from your spouse for 1 year and 1 day then you can file for Absolute Divorce.

I suggest you get a seperation agreement prior to leaving spelling out who is responsible for what as far as the bills go. Also include the right to contract and other things see the sample seperation agreement on the main web site.


hi ive been married for a little over a month and have no kids i basically just want out of the marriage please help and tell me what i need to do