If my wife and I enter into a separation agreement, do I have to wait two years before I can initiate my divorce proceedings?


Not an attorney…one years and a day in separate residents…then you can file.

You have to be separated for one year before filing for divorce which means the earliest you can file for divorce is after a year and a day from the date of separation.