Do I have any chance to file for an anullment?

If you are no longer living with him than you are already seperated. You dont have to file anything, you are already considered “legally seperated”. 1 year and 1 day after you moved out you can file for divorce. It is almost impossible to get an annulment unless your spouse was already married when he married you. Good luck!!!

Just wondering…how long did you 2 date before you were married??

Sadly, I dated him almost two years before I had married him. I even helped him gain custody of his 3 year old. And as soon as he got what he wanted, things took a turn for the worse.

My husband and I were married 4-6-06. A court proceeding May 19th, 2006. Brought to light that the man I had married had an entire list of disorders he had that I was never advised of, inc… Oppositional defiance disorder, ADD, obsessive personality disorder… the list continues with several more “behavioural disorders”. I was also made aware that he had a prior history of child molestation.

    Had I known these things, I would've never gotten married.  What do I need to do to get out?  I moved out July 29th, 2006.  Despite never reporting it.  We have a history of domestic violence.  I know staying as far away from as I can is best. I have persued a restaining order, but was laughed at by the magistrate.  His words were that a restraining order generally follows an act of violence.  My family, and my own biggest fear is that I will disapear off the face of the planet.

I need to get this done as quickly. I am young, with no previous experience in these matters. I need to know what constitutes as a “seperation” and how to get one asap.

Thank you