Ed judgment

If I’m disabled, can the judge order my ex to pay the mortgage on a home he has lost in the ED judgment?

If you were given possession of the house, likely the judge will draft the order so that you must pay the mortgage. If you can’t afford to do so and believe you qualify as a dependent spouse, you should file for PSS and alimony.