My divorce is final and ED has been resolved. However, as stated in the agreement I have one year to combine and re-finance the 1st and 2nd mortgages, removing her name from both. The issue at hand is my ex-spouse has a $3000 judgment against her that was not addressed during the ED, and I am unable to move forward until the judgment is satisfied. I have no desire to pay the judgment since I was awarded all the martial debt in the ED. I am wondering if I can get the ED modified or is this even an option? The ex-spouse is refusing to pay the judgment and I’m really not sure what to do. Any advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks so much.

A judgement against your spouse does not show up on YOUR credit report and it is not your responsibility so it should not be interfering with your ability to get a mortgage in just your name. Maybe you have left out details?

I was thinking that the judgement would have to be satisfied before removing her name from the deed and loan. I will move forward and I thank you very much for your help once again.