Emergency Custody Order

My questions are:

1. If there is no record of any supporting evidence in my case file, does this mean that there was no evidence presented other than my ex-wife’s testimony?
  2. Can my ex-wife’s attorney still present any evidence in the two days before the hearing now that I have submitted my reply?
  3. Do I need to submit an inventory of any evidence I plan to submit before the hearing?
  4. Should I prepare any motions for the hearing such as a motion for summary judgement , motion to return to mediation or request for a court ordered mulch-disciplinary evaluation, etc.?

DT

1. Practices vary from county to county, but for an emergency custody action, generally, the only evidence the judge considered is contained in the motion.

2. There should be a return hearing on the emergency custody order, so I’m not clear on your question here.

3. No.

4. The answer to this question involves more information than you’ve provided, and is beyond the scope of the forum, but generally the answer is no.

Thank you very much for the response, I was having alot of trouble figuring out those details.

DT