Eqitable Dist.!

I’m not sure exactly what your question is, but if your concern is that you will not receive the distributions that were ordered by the court, then your remedy is to file a Motion in the Cause when your spouse fails to comply with the court order.

Good luck,

Shonnese D. Stanback
The Rosen Law Firm
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 200
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.256.1534 direct voice
919.256.1667 direct fax
919.787.6668 main voice
919.787.6361 main fax
email: sstanback@rosen.com

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

Now I do understand about “equitable dist.” My divorce is final, the equitable dist. was filed and sent to my now ex-spouse. He has 30 days to respond. I was put out of the home, along with our infant child. I worked during our marriage. I have been awarded the home, the vehicle,401k and other. My question: how can my ex-spouse stop me from obtaining this equitable dist.?

Thank you!