Equitable distribution


I have signed the ED agreement and now she is backing out of the agreement and taking it to court. Can she so this and what can possibbly come out of this.


If you have a separation agreement which has been signed and notarized by each of you she cannot back out. If the agreement was not signed she has the right to file a claim for equitable distribution to have the courts determine the distribution of the marital estate.