Ex keeps on taking me to court

I may be wrong, but I think this is called malicious litigation.

I need some additional information to answer your question, why is she taking you back to court, what issues is she trying to address?

Helena M. Nevicosi
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.787.6361 main fax

301 McCullough Drive
Suite 510
Charlotte, NC 28262
Main Voice: 704.307.4600
Main Fax: 704.943.0044

1829 East Franklin Street, Bldg 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax

ROSEN.COM

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

Thank you for the reply I can say this in one word money thats all she ever wants and do to the fact she messed up with her attorney and she got nothing from the ED so now she is just a very bitter person
Hope you can help

If she is taking you to court for unjustified reasons you can ask the court to impose sanctions on her.

Helena M. Nevicosi

919.787.6668 main phone
919.787.6361 main fax

ROSEN.COM

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action. The information posted on this forum is available for public viewing and is not intended to create an attorney client relationship with any individual. These answers are provided for informational purposes only, a person should consult with their own individual legal counsel before taking any action that could affect their legal rights or obligations.

Thank you very much for all I love this site it really helps all that need help and just a place were people can talk and get it off there mind/chest
Again Thank you

You’re welcome.

Helena M. Nevicosi

919.787.6668 main phone
919.787.6361 main fax

ROSEN.COM

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action. The information posted on this forum is available for public viewing and is not intended to create an attorney client relationship with any individual. These answers are provided for informational purposes only, a person should consult with their own individual legal counsel before taking any action that could affect their legal rights or obligations.

Hi Miss Helena
I thank you so much for your help and answers now I just received today an order to appear and show cause paper saying that I did not give her things and this is a lie she signed a paper that received all that she was to get well now here we go again. This is nothing but harassment she got all her things now what?
What can I do now? Can I file for harassment charges on her or better sue her?
Thank you

This is not likely to be the kind of harassment the police will get involved in. You would be better off addressing this before the Judge.

Helena M. Nevicosi

919.787.6668 main phone
919.787.6361 main fax

ROSEN.COM

Again thank you
So I can not do nothing of a lawsuit to her in court? What about my time and hardship and exspenses? I just want to end and there seems to be none with wanting more and more.

Can you please tell me I heard this before but what is the term called when the ex keeps on taking the other to court and I want this to stop and must I file motion for cause because.
I know my ex will be taking back to court for no reason just to try to make me give her more things that she feels she should get but everything is done and signed and givin all that she is allowed by the court order
Thank you