Filing Absolute Divorce but Property Issues

I have been seperated almost 2 years, and want to file an absolute divorce. However, in our seperatiopn agreement I was given the house but according to the agreement I was to refinance or buy him out. I can not do either. I would like to sell the house. How do I file the divorce with this issue of the home?

Once you have agreed on how you will divide the property you need to have a separation agreement drafted that each of you sign before a notary public. Once that agreement is signed it is binding and enforceable and cannot be changed unless both parties consent.