Filing Taxes

We had a separation agreement that ended in 2008, I was getting along with my ex, and he continued to pay spousal support in anticipation of reaching an agreement and filing jointly for 2008. His K-1 was delayed until Oct. After taxes were filed, he changed the terms of out verbal agreement, and cut off support claiming cohabitation. Do I have to claim the money he paid me on my 2009 taxes if the separation agreement had expired?

I think you are saying that your spouse paid you support pursuant to a written agreement through 2008, and then voluntarily paid additional support in 2009, pursuant to a verbal agreement. If this is the case you do not have to claim the support received as income if he has not deducted the same from his taxes.