Congratulations [:D] It’s wonderful to hear something going the right way for the children for once. Keep us posted

hi there, I’ve been watching your long struggle for the past several months. Did you ever have a parent coordinator/counselor involved in your custody battle?

The Parent Coordinator saw that the ex was just trying to be difficult and didn’t have the child best interest so she suspended the ex visit and the ex attorney suspended her services, so when I went back to court(of course she didn’t show) for E/D and custody everything fell in favor of myself and my child. I was relieved but at the same time sad because that showed me my childs mother has no interest in her own child.

Congrats…Your child is lucky to have such a fair minded father and is lucky to be in your custody. The childs mother will see the light someday hopefully for the childs sake.

Your advice is some of he best i have ever read in these forums related to a fathers pursuit for fairness in our courts.

Check out the strugles men are having in the forums at

For most fathers, custody is an uphill and costly battle.



Greetings. It is good to hear that you have been vindicated through the court system, although I hate to see that you have spent so much time and money doing this. The expense could have went to your child’s education if your ex had any sense. Anyway, good luck in the future. We all can see from all your time here that you have always had your child’s best interests at heart.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

301 McCullough Drive Suite 510
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

1829 East Franklin Street, Bldg 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax


The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

After all the bullsh@$# and thousands of dollars, I came out vicotrious. I keep all the financial debt and she gets a portion of my retirement I can live with that but after all the nonsense she has done I get full custody, which means I will be hitting her ass for child support, not that I needed but because sge tried to do it to me. This is a message to all men that is dealing with a scorn woman, be a father to your child, demand visits with your child, respect the childs mother even while she trying to tare you down eventually the child will see who really has their best interest and the courts will see it to because if you set back and do nothing and constantly ignore a womans bithcing she will soon explode and do something that she will always regret. Theres is nothing worst than a woman that doesn’t get her way, (thats a volcano ready to erupt and will)