Financial affidavit

I have filed and served my ex with the modification of child support papers including my financial affidavit for a decrease in support. She is past the deadline to provide the financial affidavit and is refusing to complete it. Our court date is a little over a month away and would like to know what should I do? Also when we go to court what could take place if I do not have this information?

You may file a motion to compel compliance with the local rules.

Thank you. Would the form I use be aoc cv 752?

The form is just a cover sheet, you would need to draft up a motion stating the releif you are seeking.