Financial Agreement -


My wife filed to get 30 days to serve me with paperwork requesting a financial agreement including child support - The 30 days will be up on Monday. I have not recieved any paper work from her attorney. Will I have another 30 days to file a reply to her claim? Can I go ahead with my divorce before the claim is replied to? I do not want to keep dragging this out! Help…


I think you are asking if you can proceed with scheduling the divorce after the 30 day extension period has lapsed, the answer is yes.