Finding of Fact

Ok- I went to ct. rep myself and my ex had a lawyer. The judge did not make many comments but at the end gave her judgment and told my ex’s lawyer to write it up and show me- the judge gave me 3 days to respond ( rebuttal ) to his lawyer.
My question is did the Judge give the lawyer some sort of notes to the lawyer and if so shouldn’t he have passed them on to me? On the conclusion of fact my Ex’s lawyer refers to my ex- rental income as being Co-owner with his new wife- when that was never proven- in fact I put into evidence the deed in just my ex name. The judge never made any comment either way- other things like the judge said child support was due the 1st of each month- the lawyer wrote up the 15 th or before.
Also the conclusion of Law says- There has been substantial changes of circumstances affecting the welfare of the child and warranting a modification of Child support.
To my knowledge there was nothing said about the welfare of the child- we were there only to modify child support. Could I reword that to say There has been substantial changes of circumstances affecting the income of the parents and warranting a modification of Child support.
We never spoke about modifying what % of uncovered medical my ex pays- he used to pay 75% after I paid the first $250.00 out of pocket- That was when his income was 75% mine 25- now his is 45% and mine 55%. Does that automatically change his % of uncovered medical expense? Or can it remain at 75% because his lawyer failed to address the issue.
Once I send him my corrections is the lawyer then required to re-send me the corrected version before submitting it to court? And if so what if it comes back without the proper corrections?

Sometimes judges do give copies of their notes to parties or attorneys, however often the lawyers take their own notes during the ruling.
If the judge did not make a finding about the rental income it should not be in the order.
If this was a modification hearing then a conclusion of law stating that there has been a substantial change affecting the child is proper and necessary to the order to be valid.
The uninsured medical expenses with be split based on present pro-rata income, so his share will be 45% after you have paid the first $250 annually.
Once you send your corrections on to the lawyer, he will either agree with you and make the changes, or he will contest the changes, at that point you will have to submit a letter to the judge outlines the portions of the order you disagree with.