Foreclosure and bad credit

I have been paying the mortgage on my home for one year while my husband is living there alone. Feb.-June 2009 I paid the mortgage in full. From July 09 to now the court order us to split the mortgage. I am renting a townhouse with my children (ages 0ver 20yrs).My divorce trial was canceled by the courts because my husband was not ready (he is representing himself). My husband keeps stalling ,has fired 2 lawyers and won’t put the house on the market ( he can’t afford to buy me out)I will get bad credit and the house will go into foreclosure if I stop paying my half of the mortgage. I could be using the money for my son’s college. I AM RUNNING OUT OF MONEY AND WANT TO STOP PAYING THE MORTGAGE. Please help!
Wendy

If the court will not schedule a full equitable distribution hearing, you may try and schedule a motion for interim distribution to seek that the court order the house be placed on the market.

Erin , you told me to ask the courts to make a motion for interim distribution to seek that the court order the house be placed on the market. What does that mean? I am going to ask my lawyer to try that tomorrow.
Thanks,
Wendy

You must make a motion for interim distribution. It is essentially a request that the court distribute property at the present time.