My husband and I have been separated for 4 months. It is stated in our Separation Agreement that he make the mortgage payments at our residence that I got in the the Agreement. I just found out he hasn’t made any payments and our home is going into foreclosure any day now. What can I do and if we lose our home can he be made to get my daughter and myself another place to live? I am his dependant because I never worked the 8 years of our marriage due to attending to " my " special needs child. Please help us.

You will need to file a breach of contract action to enforce the terms of the Agreement.

He doesn’t have the money to catch the payments up. What will happen?

Is there any program that can help us keep our home?

I cannot predict the outcome of any case. I would suggest you contact the bank to see if they can offer some assistance.