Form to waive 30 day waiting period

I just went to court and had an error on the Verification Form - no signature (I had signed on the previous page unfortunately). I was told I can file an amended complaint and that the defendant (who is not contesting the divorce) can file a waiver for the 30 day waiting period so we can set another court date sooner. This is important because of the timing of health insurance for the defendant. Can you provide the form for the waiver? I understand she has to type it, sign it, have it notarized, and file it at the courthouse.
Thank you so much.

We do not provide free forms through our forum. We have a number of forms available through our website, and we also provide an online service where you can obtain forms and legal advice.