Have SA, would like to contest alimony amt and the unequitable distribution of property as well as the date of sep in agreement. Date of sep is 6 weeks prior to actually date I moved out. There is a clause in SA that the terms of SA will NOT be incorporated into divorce. What forms do I need to file in Wake County, NC?


Alimony and ED cannot be contested if you have an executed SA. As for the date of separation, if you file for divorce, include the correct date in your complaint, if your ex files you may contest her alleged date of separation in an answer and counterclaim.