Free trader agreement


I am separated,trying to buy a condo. I have to get a free trader agreement but I don’t think my x will sign it…do I have any other options?
Thank you


If you are required to have a free trader agreement, there is really no way around it. You could go to the court and request relief and that he be required to sign one, but it may be too timely and costly for it to be worth it.