I currently have joint legal and physical custody of my 4 year old son. This was agreed upon through mediation. The short of it is I get a minimum of 125 nights per year. About my ex see below. After you read below if I can prove all the below which I can would this be grounds for me getting sole custody. Please take my word that I have no legal, mental or employment issues and can provide a stable home with two college educated supportive people.
- She is on probation for aggregate theft until 2015.
- She has seen a physiatrist and was prescribed meds for Bipolar / Borderline Personality Disorder.
- Over the last 1 ½ years I know she is not regularly taking her meds.
- In the last month she has threatened to harm herself 2 or 3 times to her on again off again boyfriend. (he forwarded me the text messages)
- From April 2012 – April 2013 she has taken my son to the doctors/emergency room or urgent care 48 times.
- She has had 5 jobs in less than a year
- has pulled my son in and out of 4 different preschools (against our custody agreement)
- Has lived with 2 different men in less than a year and has had at least 4 different men sleep over around my son in less than a year (against custody agreement)
- Has asked to borrow money because she claimed her utilities were going to get shut off also have that text.