Goofed up DRO

What are my options? I have a court order to have a DRO written that orders my retirement fund to take an action that is not permitted under the law and rules governing the fund.

You need to get a new DRO entered. If it was based on consent, you need to reach a new consent, or if it was based on the judge’s ruling, you need to file a motion for reconsideration or find some other means to bring this issue back in front of the judge so the ruling can be amended.