Have been seperated for 10 months+

You need to consider hiring an attorney to help with the drafting and negotiation of a separation agreement. That agreement will include provisions for property settlement, alimony, and many other issues like health insurance, life insurance, and an overall financial settlement. You could schedule a consultation with our office and we can provide you with a specific plan for your situation.

Lisa M. Angel
Board Certified Family Law Specialist
The Rosen Law Firm
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27607
(919) 781-1741 direct voice
(919) 256-1660 direct fax
(919) 787-6668 main voice
(919) 787-6361 main fax
email: angel@rosen.com

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

I see lawyers answer here.
I am at a loss for what to do.
My wife and I have resided seperately for 10, almost eleven months.
While I thought this would eventually work out, I am probably wrong.
We have dated but that is not satisfactory with me. I have no interest in another woman at this time.
I moved out due to a growing internet business, operated from home.
It outgrew the old house. My father helped me get a house, it is in his name. I left everything else, kept only my books (the business), computer and necessary stuff.
I am thinking it is finally time to do something legal as to an end of this relationship. I have paid, rent, car and life insurance and many other expenses for my wife and intend to keep doing so. I would like to protect the 1 1/2 year and growing business I have established without her help. This is a start. Can one of you help?