He simply won't leave


I have been trying to get my husband to leave for 2 years. He simply won’t go. He continuously states that he doesn’t have anywhere to go and can’t afford to leave. The house is in my name and I fear that if I leave and begin residence elsewhere he will not pay the mortgage and ruin my credit. What can I do to force him to leave?


If he has not committed martial misconduct you cannot force him to leave. You will have to move out and file a court action including a motion seeking possession of the martial residence.