Help with Complaint


Lee S. Rosen
Board Certified Family Law Specialist
The Rosen Law Firm
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

I have been seperated for a year now and am filing for divorce. My wife had a consent order drawn up about 6 months ago and I signed it and it was filed with the court and it of course received a case number. Do I need to reference that case number in my complaint for divorcee and if so, how? Thanks for your help.