How to do stop pay garnishment

I was order by the courts to pay alimony for 54 months or 4 1/2 years. The time has expired but my employer is still taken out the money. I did show then the motion but they said the courts would need to send them something. What can I do to get the garnishment terminated.

You can make a motion to modify (terminate) your alimony garnishment.