Income for Child Support

When calculating income, I know that you cannot use the income of my spouse. My children’s mother receives a large amount of money from her mother. When I subpoenaed all gifts, they gave us “loan receipts”. One of the loan receipts had a payment on it and that was it. There is a total of $5K a month given to my kids mother over the past year and only $1,000 given back to her mother.

Clearly this is a gift in my opinion. How do I show the court that this is not a loan but a gift?

You will have to present your evidence, and the court will make a determination of the nature of the funds.