Incorporating Sep Agreement

I have a copy of a fully executed seperation agreement-- I do not have the original as my EX broke into my home and stole it (along with other items), I am filing for final divorce next week pro se, and want to know how/what I need to include to ask the judge to incorporate the executed Seperation Agreement and Parenting Agreement into the Final Order.

Do I need to write a seperate Motion, or may I simply request it at the hearing? Is there a specific NC form that I need to use to make the request?

Thanks in advacnce for such a helpful resource!

You may include a request to incorporate the agreement in your divorce complaint so long as the agreement does not have a provision that prevents incorporation.