Just need an advice

Hello jaimes:

I am sorry to tell you that I cannot help, but you need to speak with an immigration attorney. I recommend that you speak with an immigration attorney in your state. Good luck.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

hello attorney I just want to ask a simple question:
I arrived here in California these January 2005 as a tourist, iam now staying here in my present girlfriend wich is us citizen… i was given a 6mos. stay here in u.s… I got married last June10,2003, we have 2 children but unfortunately my wife in philippines and i having a hard time quarrel ever since… so we decided to get divorse. now i want to file a divorse here in the u.s…and my present girlfriend and I are planning to get married…Now my question is! is it possible to me to get a legal marriage with my gilfriend without leaving america? please give me a good advise… thank you verymuch and nice hearing from you urgent and more power to your program and godbless…