Minor changes to agreement


If we have minor changes that are needed in our agreement, do I have to pay my lawyer to modify the agreement? Can we just mark it up the way we want to and sign it/notorize it? Would it still be legally binding?


Yes, if you each initial the minor changes where they are made, and make sure the Notary is present.