Modification of child support due to inheritance

My ex recently was awarded an inheritance from her mom. I do not know if this was a trust or a lump sum. We have been divorced for 6 years and I am paying more in child support than legally obligated. Is it possible to get a child support modification due to the fact that she has an inheritance that may pay monthly, yearly or possibly a lump sum?

Yes, a modification may be possible. The child support guidelines do define income as including gifts, but there is no set way of computing nonrecurring income like inheritances.