Modification of Child Support

I have one of three children turning 18 & graduating from high school in June in Union County, NC. I think I only have to complete AOC-CV-600 Motion For Modification of Child Support, get it on the calendar, and serve notice to the Defendant. Is there any other form or forms I need to complete? I plan to bring a month of wage stubs and cost of health insurance for the children. Is there any other financial info I need to bring? Will the judge/court use our wage stubs to complete a new Worksheet A and tell me the new child support amount I will pay?

Yes, you should file your motion and set in on the calendar for June. The judge will recalculate support using your current worksheet, unless custody has changed. You need to read the Union County local rules for a complete listing of the documents that should be exchanged before the hearing.