Modification of Visitation

Visitation Order is less than a year old. If items were not addressed in the Visitation Order and are now an issue, is that reason enough to go back before the Court? Do you have to show a substantial change of circumstance only to change items that were addressed in the previous Order or substantial change for anything else to be addressed that wasn’t?

Yes, to modify custody you must show a substantial change in circumstances. If you are seeking the court’s aid to add clarification or help facilitate the current schedule you may want to consider filing a motion for judicial assistance, and spell out what help and clarification of the current order you are seeking from the court.