Modifing Custody

I am filing a Motion to Modify Custody. I am filing because circumstances have changed (work schedule), and the other parent has substance abuse problems. The other parent also doesn’t follow the current order - the schedule, overnight / out-of-town trips, and substance abuse. Should I only file a Motion to Modify Custody and address all the issues there, or additionally file a Motion for Order to Show Cause?

I would suggest that you include the show cause motion as well.