Modify child support

If I file motion to modify child support and use my last 3 years tax records since I am self-employed, and ex’s attorney tries to use average of 3 months of income, can it be argued that my gross income is adjusted for expenses of running business? Trying to get prepared for anything that might come up. Thanks so much!


Thanks! Hallelujah!