Modify separation agreement after accepted service

I just signed (maybe I will regret it) that I accepted the divorce complaint but I wanted to modify our separation agreement and not go forward with the divorce until I got some resolution on my issue. What is the procedure for filing a dispute or whatever I need to do so that the divorce isn’t finalized until I am OK with the agreement? This is my first go around with this and I was placed under the impression that I had to sign the summons acceptance.

Thanks in advance.

If you already signed the separation agreement then she will have to agree to change it. Accepting service of the divorce complaint doesn’t have a bearing on the modifiability separation agreement.