Modifying separation agreement that was submitted into divor

My husband and I have had a separation agreement notarized and I filed 15 days ago, requesting the separation agreement be incorporated into the divorce. He is now saying he wants more time with the children and would like to amend it…but even if I agree to making some changes to it, how would I be able to do so once its aready been submitted? We cannot afford lawyers…Could barely afford to file in the first place.
Is this something he would have to contest, and then we would have to go to court over? Hiring representation? Even if we agree to the changes we want made?

If the custody provisions are incorporated, you can file a motion to modify child custody and then enter a new consent order with the changes. Whether you retain counsel in order to do so is your decision. You may find Rosen Online helpful for answering your questions and assistance with forms.