Motion 66

How long do I have after a judge signs an order to file a motion 66?

I am not sure if that is the correct term. Someone told me that if I do not agree with the judge’s decision and the facts of the case (from medical records) are not correct on the order, I can file a “motion 66”.

There is no such motion. You may file an appeal. You may be looking to file under Rule 59 or 60 of the North Carolina Rules of Civil Procedure for a New Trial or Amendment of Judgment (59) or for Relief from Judgment or order (60). I recommend you read these two rules to see if either applies to your situation.