Motion to show cause for failure to comply with co

Dear partsmanager99:

Greetings. Can you please advise me what form you tried to file for the show cause and where you found it. There is a DOM form that is used by wake county, but I want to be sure you did not already try to use it. Thank you.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax


The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

My wife filed a gs50b went to court the atty had a 50-c no contact put in place, with vistion of child for every other weekend. She has now failed to comply with this. I tried to file a form to show cause but judge said it had to be a motion, to show cause can anyone direct me to anyone or anywhere to file this motion without an atty, I have no money she took what was in bank during the intial part of leaving… Judge said I could file myself just could not tell me how. Can someone direct me to a previous case or a how to something please help…