Moving after a Divorce


If STBX doesn’t contest divorce is it automatic that I can’t move out of state with the children or is that something he would have to reqest?


If your ex does not protest to a move and there is no custody order in place you may move. I would suggest that you enter in to a custody agreement that clearly states the move has been agreed upon.