Moving Cases from Out of State

If a dissolution of marriage and a support order is domesticated in NC from an outside state, at that point will NC perform modification instead of simply enforcement? So if child custody, visitation or support payments needed to change, would the NC court system do that?

I ask because in FL, they only enforce and do not handle modification. The state the divorce was finalized in would have to modify.

The State does not doing anything automatically. If a modification of custody and support is necessary an action will need to be filed by the party seeking the same.