Moving out of state


you can live anywhere you want unless there is a court restraint about taking a child out of state. You just have to live apart from your spouse.



But we have to file our papers here first before we move?



I’ve lived here for 2 years and my friend has lived here for a year. We are both going through divorce. I am separated already and he is about to be. Can we move out of state during our separation or do we have to stay in NC until our divorces are finalized?