Moving without declaration

Hi, I’m wondering if it’s ok for my ex-wife and children to move away and into a home with her fiance an hour away from my home (and the children’s primary location)? We have a separation agreement that doesn’t specifically address this issue. I have approximately 70% custody with a separation agreement that states joint custody. She has been overheard saying she has released her lease from her current residence and will be moving into a home with her fiance…so my children will be living there as well when she has custody of them. can she do this without notifying me?

If your separation agreement does not contemplate either parent moving, then you may want to consider file a complaint for child custody and obtaining an order that does address what should occur when a parent wishes to relocate.