NC Motion/Complaint for ED?

I am comfortable with filing an Equitable Distribution claim against my spouse, but I’m a little hazy as to what form to use. I have completed the ED affidavit, but I don’t think that can be filed as the complaint. Is the an ED claim form/complaint online for Mecklenburg Co.?

The ED affidavit is not the same thing as a Complaint for ED. Mecklenburg County has a self help clinic which may provide sample ED complaints, or you may want to try our DIY site, which has an ED complaint in the library of forms.