Need answers


Im considering to join the military however ive only been seperated for 8months. The military is asking for my soon to be ex’s social security card and because in the eyes of the law we are still considered married. Is there a legal way for me to request for his social security card in order for me to go active duty in the military before my divorce or should i wait for the whole year …
sign impatient and ambitious


Unless there is an active lawsuit pending there is no channel to get this information through a formal discovery. You may certainly informally request that your soon to be ex present you with a copy of the card.