Need help

My wife and I are having a rough time. I am calling it quits. The problem is I do not know where to begin. She is wanting to move to Alabama. We have a 2 year old daughter together. She has a 5 year old son that she does not have primary care of and she is already talking to the father about the changes. One of the problems that we have had is her inability to listen to me. She has a court date set up for child support for her son to show that she is in school (which she dropped out of). She is showing no signs of going to court or paying her child support. I know this is against the law and is contempt of court. I tell her this but she keeps saying her uncle left Florida and never paid child support and he isn’t in jail. The thing I am worried about is can I be arrested for this. Is it a crime for me to help her move to Alabama and then return back here and proceed with divorce? If it is then who do I contact and notify of her intentions so they can stop her before she leaves?

As long as there isn’t an order that requires her to remain, or a warrant for her arrest, in NC then I can’t see how you could get in trouble for helping her move. You may file for divorce after 1 year and 1 day of separation.